Rabu, 06 Desember 2017

About Blogging

Recently i just realize, perhaps i do not deserve the label of blogger. I think i just like to write and try how my blog can be filled with various content. Sometimes even i feel, when i'm blogging, like i'm wearing a mask. I feel, oh my god, this is totally not me. Yeah sometimes. But right now, i make sure, i am writing my blog with all of my heart. I do not mean anything, of course no offense with anyone, cause of writing in English. I just want to make the blog post that i am writing now- which actually just unimportant story anyway. It seems elegant because it is packed with English.

Okay, its enough. Starting from i did blog-walking a days ago. I amazed with the people who can produce many posts until 85 posts in his blog for a year. What, who is he? Yeah he is benakribo with his benablog. Benablog reached awarding best blog in Indonesian on 2011. Reflecting of my blog, i produce post not more than 45 even for a year. And i don't have any awarding of my blog. I just update my blog, if i just want to tell my life or getting people to be know about a thing. Apparently, it makes decrease of blogging definition. I don't may be i am one of people who accidentally forget the nature of blogging. Blog has meaning so widely, more than tell who are you, and how's your life. Also make a content in blog can be various kind and stuff. Blog can be transform to catalog online which can review many products, then we get paid for it. 

Oh dude. 

To be honest, i confuse and i do not know what i writing about. But begin this post, i reset my mind, to trying write the post blog honestly and with whole of my heart. A times ago, i did planning my content of blog in a structured way or has scheduled. Big no anymore. When i was writing, feel so like a coercion. Because it is scheduled I have to write with this theme. Then i have to writing about anything else. I just feel like my opinion about something couldn't be expose, cause i am too worried about what people react to my post in blog. 

Again, we shouldn't too expecting how many people which read my post in blog. And of course to be a successful of blogger can not be reach a mouths. But years. Reflecting more with my blogs, which active from 2013 until now, oh my god, i feel nothing :))

However this is what i want to tell. Be a blogger just the way you are. Do not force yourself to write something that you do not really write too. Just because you want to look intelligent in the eyes of your readers. Just the way you are. You don't have to be someone else, to be the best like others. But be the best version of you. Find your niche blog. Maybe that's it what i want to said in here. I'm really sorry if my grammar still wrong. 

Auf Wiedersehen. Wir sehen uns in einem anderen Beitrag :)


1 komentar: